So many ways to connect with others
We’re using a variety of channels to stay connect and keep you connected.
- Manufacturers Roundtable – Last Thursday of every month – via Zoom (informal on line chat).
- Face to Face Events – They’re finally back and we’ve got two lined up for 2023. Check the events page for details.
- Webinars – We run webinars on topics relevant to you and always include an open Q&A session so you can talk to the presenters and other colleagues. Check our events page for what webinars are coming up.
- Let’s connect on social media – We’d love to connect with you on social media platforms including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Call Us or Email Us – Yep, it may be considered old fashioned but we still welcome a phone call and a good convo with you. You can always connect via email. Remember we can also introduce you to others in the industry.
- Member List – We’ll share the member list with any CKCA member so you can reach out to members directly.
- Got equipment to sell or need to share news with the industry? We’ve got a Marketplace page to post used equipment and if you want to place something in an upcoming CKCA newsletter or e-blast. Get in touch.