CKCA National Forum – Ontario 2022
September 28 - October 1
It’s been a long time coming. But finally we are face-to-face again!
NOTICE: Due to ongoing challenges from Covid-19, event program may be subject to change. Attendees will be notified as soon as those changes are confirmed.
Program: Draft Program here
Registration: Click here to register
Sponsorship: Click here
Location: Waterloo, Ontario (and surrounding areas)
Flights: If you are flying in, please note that transportation is provided from Blum Headquarters in Mississauga to Waterloo on the evening of September 28th only (please refer to program). We will provide one drop off to all airports on Saturday, October 1 departing the hotel at 2:20 PM stopping at Waterloo and Hamilton and then Pearson. Please give yourself a generous amount of time to get to the airport (in particular Pearson).
Hotel: Booking deadline is September 6, 2022
- Delta Hotels Waterloo
- Room Rate is $222/night plus 13% HST (King Room)
- Delta Hotels Waterloo (110 Erb Street West, Waterloo, ON) (519)514-0404
- To book your hotel please click on this link to access the group rate for Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association Meeting
- CKCA has booked rooms based on anticipated attendance. If you book your accommodation outside these dates you may be subject to rate changes and pending availability. Please contact the hotel directly at the above number should you wish to modify your reservation.
CKCA Terms and Conditions:
- CKCA photographs, records and shares on social media images of participants attending this event. By participating in this event, you agree to these terms.
- Registrant list is shared with all participants. If you would like to be removed email firstname.lastname@example.org