Federated Insurance Company of Canada is the preferred insurance partner of over 60 associations across Canada.
• 100% Canadian-owned
• Insuring businesses across Canada for over 95 years
• Industry insurance specialists
• Member of the Fairfax family (TSX: FFH.TO)
• Rated “A (Excellent)” by A.M. Best
The risks you face as a business owner are unique. Federated Insurance offers coverage that’s specific to your needs – we have one of the most comprehensive and specialized programs for businesses in Canada.
Protection for all that matters to your business. Your property and its contents, your employees, your day-to-day operations…these are all the things you need to consider when insuring your business. Federated Insurance can help you protect:
• Your property
• Your employees
• You against liability
• You against crime
Not only do you need insurance coverage that’s specific to your needs, you also need an insurance company who understands the unique risks you face each and every day.
• Dedicated advisors to give you expert advice and support
• Customized insurance solutions tailored to your business
• Expanded coverage options
• Flexible payment and deductible options
• Complimentary loss prevention programs to help protect you and your business
• Superior claims handling to get your company back up and running as quickly as possible
Federated Insurance is committed to working closely with our industry association partners and members like you to develop tailored solutions that meet the unique needs of your business. And, you deal with us directly. There’s no middle man so we can pass all the value on to you.
We’d love to hear from you. Call us today at 1.844.628.6800 or visit us at www.federated.ca
Federated Insurance Company of Canada is the insurer of Federated Insurance policies.
*The above is a description of the coverage and solutions available. Policy terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please contact us for more information and refer to the policy wording for details.
You can send a message to a member by completing this form. Please note your message is sent to CKCA and screened for spam before it is forwarded.
"*" indicates required fields