Position: Sales and Design Associate
We are a privately owned and operated cabinet and countertop business located in Prince George, BC. We have a reputation for superior quality and expertise in the industry. We work in a variety of settings both residential and commercial.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic and interested in a career in a diversified job and wanting to grow with our company. We are seeking someone with experience in sales, customer service, and/or design. The selected candidate will be trained in our products.
- Assisting customers in the store front with product knowledge, design, quoting
- Consult with client throughout project via email, phone, and in person
- Problem solving design or production challenges
- Maintaining a presentable showroom
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude and presentation
- Should have experience with invoices and preliminary quoting
- Ideal to have experience with contracts and bidding on jobs
- Must be able to schedule manufacturing and production
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Needs a good grasp of measurements and mathematics
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Is creative and open minded
- Able to purse growth and learning
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A university degree or completion of a college program relevant to sales or design will be given preference
Wage is based upon experience. We understand work life balance and strive to provide the utmost care for our staff by offering group benefits, and an employee assistance plan.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources, HR@nsww.ca.
If you have further questions about this posting please contact Heidi at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Northern Superior Woodworks, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This posting will be open for an undetermined time and close when a successful applicant is hired.