The labour market is tough, but a medical benefits plan can help
We’ve got you covered
Are you competing for skilled labour? Are you challenged with employee retention? Offering medical benefits is a value add for attracting and keeping good talent, but it can be costly. Are you sure you’ve got a good plan? Do you even have a plan? Are you sure you’re paying a good rate?
Our medical plan is with Desjardins Insurance and comes with the following:
- Unlimited drug coverage.
- Comprehensive coverage.
- Preferred Pharmacy Network with Costco
- Access to brand name medications at the generic product rate.
- Your employees receive a discount card giving them access to an employee discount program with 10-60% off thousands of brand names. Included for FREE! Details here»
It costs nothing to take a look at what we’ve got!
Got a plan but curious if ours is better?
- Provide CKCA medical benefits advisor with a copy of your current benefits booklet along with a recent bill and a cost comparison with benefit feature differences will be prepared and returned to you for consideration.
Don’t have a plan yet but looking?
- Provide CKCA medical benefits advisor with an employee census
- An analysis with costs and options will be presented for your consideration
Want to get started or have questions?
Contact: CKCA’s medical benefits advisor Alice Bejancu at 613-286-2313 or alice@ingeniousinsurance
What members are saying about the program…
“ We had an anticipated savings of $80,000 in 2019. We moved from an ASO plan and were unsure of how a more restricted plan would work for our 280 employees. The transition was painless. The Ingenious team was well organized and on top of everything, including getting us transitioned in the middle of a pandemic. There was enough flexibility to make a few minor benefit adjustments for our plan. The benefits that we are now able to provide are better than before.”
– Marion Fitzpatrick, Manage HR, Frendel Kitchens, ON