Welcome to the CKCA Forum!
- Got questions and want to ask someone else in the industry?
- Want to know what others are doing?
- Looking for ideas and solutions?
- This forum is open to all CKCA members only, it is gated, you need to create a separate log in (do not use the same log in you have created to enter the CKCA members-only website)
- Not a CKCA member? Join us today to get connected.
- We know members make better business decisions when they connect with the industry.
How to create a log in:
This is a member only forum. .
First time use: You are required to click REGISTER and you will be prompted to create your own unique log in and password which is your key to enter the forum (please do not use any existing log in to other CKCA services).
We welcome all employees of a member company to participate.
The forum gains value when you have many participants with good discussion.
Create a username of your choosing that is displayed in the forum.
When you register we ask you for your name and company. This information is used internally at CKCA to validate membership only, it is not disclosed in the forum.
Please follow the prompts to register and come and go in the Forum as you wish.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 613-493-5858
RULES OF CONDUCT:
- This forum is the culmination of opinions and ideas of participants and not necessarily those of the CKCA.
- CKCA admin manages and monitors content.
- Inappropriate language or behaviour is not permitted.
- CKCA reserves the right to remove posts and/or remove participants if they do not participate in a professional manner.
- Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-493-5858