CKCA is dedicated to the ongoing continuous improvement in the Kitchen Cabinet sector!
One of the key things we want to promote is a “Made in Canada“ product.
CKCA has developed a tool to help kitchen manufacturers promote their Canadian products. Get all the details here.
CKCA Members can get a pamphlet template to use at home shows and other trade shows. If you want information on getting the template, please contact email@example.com.
Here are some of the top reasons to buy Canadian:
- Canada is innovative and our manufacturers follow latest trends to bring you the most current European designs without having to pay higher prices to bring product from Europe.
- Canada uses the same construction methods as Europe.
- Canada is well respected world-wide for its wood crafting, we are excellent cabinetmakers!
- CKCA members may carry the only Canadian kitchen cabinet manufacturing certification in Canada, this credential gives the consumer a level of quality assurance you cannot get anywhere else (please click here for a list of certified CKCA member manufacturers).
- Support the local Canadian Economy – employ local people and support local businesses.
- Avoid the hidden extra costs of duties and import fees.
- Quality lead times – no need to wait for shipments from overseas, helps local sales service
- Local after sales service, ease of warranty issue dilemmas.
- Our products meet Canada’s Health and Safety standards due to the high regulation of our industry as a result our products keep us all safe.
- Direct impact on our economy in positive ways, every dollar that is spent in Canada buying Canadian products has a ripple effect. We contribute to the large tax revenue base that helps fund our government programs.
- You help to create and support manufacturing jobs in Canada which in turn provides more workers who will pay taxes, spend money buying other goods and services that maintains a healthy Canadian economy, nationally, provincially and locally.
- You help reduce the carbon footprint when you buy a Canadian Cabinet. Far less transportation costs.
- Melamine used in cabinet construction meets or exceeds the HUD Standards for emissions.
- Water based finishes help to reduce our VOC’s and helps protect our environment.
- Our workers are paid and treated fairly, work in a safe and sanitary environments.
- Canadian kitchen companies meet and/or exceed high employment standards.
- Buying Canadian is patriotic and makes you feel good that your consumer dollars are going to fellow Canadians and keeping our economy strong.