What we’re working on in 2023!
We’ve got a long to do list for 2023, but we’re excited!
With the help of our more than 30 industry volunteers who sit on our committees and our Board, we continue to work for our industry.
- Help you connect and learn from others through two face to face events East and West packed full of plant tours, education and plenty of networking time. Click on our Events page.
- Focused industry discussions monthly manufacturers roundtable on-line. Register by contacting us.
- Keeping you informed through on-line webinars on topics including: Future of the Industry, Succession Planning, Advanced Manufacturing and more plus our weekly national news updates. Click on our Events page.
- Launching a Women in Kitchen Manufacturing Program to strengthen recruitment strategies and provide mentorship support.
- Raise the profile of what our industry is all about to entice more people to get into this business by developing a video series and an on-line career booklet that you can use on your website and when you present in schools. Watch our Careers page for more.
- More member savings programs including HR and Video services. Click on member programs, new programs being added soon!
- More industry intel and data for benchmarking through surveys, industry research and more.
- Web based ‘help’ platform that provides a wide range of resources on topics you are looking for.
- Advocating on your behalf through our influential channels on important topics including the labour shortage, increased cost of doing business, affordability and accessibility to funding for adoption of new technologies. Check our Advocacy page for details.
- Recruitment program to train and hire workers entering Canada to enter the kitchen cabinet industry.
This and so much more. Stay PLUGGED IN to the CKCA community. Don’t miss out on all the opportunities to help your business thrive!