June 1, 2022
The Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association held their 2022 Annual Meeting on Wednesday, May 25 at 2pm (EDT) via Zoom.
Members voted to elect by acclamation the Board of Directors for 2022/2023. Immediately following the AGM, the newly elected Board then appointed the Executive Officers. Current president, Heidi Boudreault has now completed her term as President and moves to the Past-President position.
- Pete Fournier, Triangle Kitchen – President
- Amrita Bhogal, Sunrise Kitchens – Vice-President
- James Dewinetz, Pacific Rim Cabinets – Treasurer
- Heidi Boudreault, Denca Cabinets – Past-President
- Sandra Wood, CKCA Staff – Secretary
- Trevor Chaulk, Chaulk Woodworking – (new)
- Craig Atkinson, Marathon Hardware
- Joerg Brauns, 2020 – Director
- Giuseppe Castrucci, Laurysen Kitchens
- Earl Ducharme, Hafele Canada
- Varun Gajendran, Lucvaa Kitchens
- Gerald Van Woudenberg, Van Arbour Design
- Luke Elias, Muskoka Cabinet Company
- Wes Love, Taurus Craco
CKCA would also like to acknowledge and sincerely thank departing Board member Mike Slobodian, Decor Cabinets who also served as CKCA President 2018 – 2020.
Link to Board members photos and bios can be found here.
CKCA President, Pete Fournier says:
“CKCA is excited to continue the work we have been doing on behalf of our industry. We were thrilled to have a new industry professional step forward, especially given how busy our industry is. As Mike Slobodian of Decor Cabinets completes his term and steps down, we want to take this opportunity to thank Mike for all has done to help the association, which included serving as a CKCA President for two years. We continue to have a strong Board and active committees that are working on critical issues impacting our industry including the labour shortage and technology adoption. It’s important the industry comes together through CKCA to speak up and find the solutions we need to ensure our industry continues to thrive in Canada.”
The CKCA National Forum will be held September 28 – October 1 in Waterloo, Ontario. Details will be coming out this summer.
CKCA established in 1968, is a national trade association representing the kitchen cabinet industry in Canada. CKCA works to inspire progress and innovation in the industry, by promoting excellence, facilitating continuous improvement and working to ensure high standards for design and manufacturing are upheld
If you have any questions please contact Sandra Wood, CKCA Executive Director at 613-493-5858 or email@example.com for more details.