CKCA Annual Meeting 2022 – May (via Zoom or Proxy Ballot)
May 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We welcome feedback with our members year-round. But each year in accordance with the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, we are required to hold an annual meeting within 6 months of the corporation’s financial year end (Dec 31). Therefore, in accordance with CKCA’s by-laws, we are pleased to welcome ALL members of the CKCA to attend our virtual Annual General Meeting. Whether you are a Manufacturer, Supplier, Dealer or Associate member, you may cast a vote. Only one vote per member (company) and you must be a paying member in good standing.
You may attend the meeting via Zoom and cast your vote there, or you may cast your vote by Proxy Ballot. If casting your vote by Proxy Ballot, please be advised that you are not eligible to vote on A notice of meeting and Proxy Ballot will be sent to the main contact we have on file for each member company.
Any additional representatives from your company are welcome to attend as observers.
CKCA Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, May 25 – 2:00 pm
- Welcome by President and Call to Order
- Validation of notice of meeting
- Establishment of Quorum (in accordance with CKCA by-laws 3.5 (a),
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of the 2021 AGM Minutes
- Business arising out of Minutes of June 16 , 2021
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Receipt of Financial Statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2021 (Unaudited)
- Election of Directors
- Other Business and Adjournment