Skip to content

Sivam Coatings S.p.A.

Sivam Coatings S.p.A.

SIVAM, the Italian manufacturer of coatings for wood, glass, metal, and plastic, boasts a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1949, just outside Milan, Italy. Operating from its expansive 20,000 m² facility in Bareggio (Mi), strategically positioned near a thriving industrial coatings market, SIVAM has become a prominent figure in the industry.

With remarkable stability, the company generates 37% of its revenue domestically and exports the remaining 63% internationally. Committed to continuous expansion, SIVAM maintains a strong presence throughout Italy, covering regions such as Veneto, Lombardy, Tuscany, Marche, Abruzzo, Campania (encompassing Southern Italy), as well as Sardinia and Sicily.

SIVAM Coatings places a significant emphasis on research and development, directing a substantial part of its investments and resources toward this sector. Their R&D activities revolve around specific goals, including the development of new products, process optimization, the introduction of innovative technologies, and addressing technical challenges, all while upholding safety and environmental considerations.

With a sprawling 20,000 m² manufacturing facility and an annual production exceeding 10,000 tons, SIVAM takes great pride in representing "Made in Italy" and stands as an exemplar in the global coatings export industry.

SIVAM's presence in the North American market is particularly concentrated on wood coatings, specializing in 2k Polyurethanes, 2k Acrylics, 1k and 2k WB, interior and exterior coatings, as well as stains and patinas.

Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec


Jakub Stachurski
Sales Director North America
Contact Us

You can send a message to a member by completing this form. Please note your message is sent to CKCA and screened for spam before it is forwarded.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.