Calling all graduates who wish to explore and develop a career in the Kitchen Cabinet Industry.
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Interior Design – Kitchen Designer
- Engineering – Advanced Wood Processing
- Cabinetmaker (Joiner)
- Joinery program
Do you have an interest in Sales?
Selected candidates will be trained in our product offerings, our dealer network, and the Inside Sales Representative role.
Please see below the description and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting To: Director of Sales
Location: 12185 86th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 3H8
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Demand for our beautiful, custom designed cabinetry continues to grow. To view our 50th year collection, please visit us at https://www.merit-kitchens.com/fiftieth/. We are hiring an Inside Sales Representative to support our existing dealers’ requirements and respond to new dealer enquiries. This is a relationship management role. Training on our products and working with our dealers is provided.
- Support current dealer network with quoting, design assist and product knowledge.
- Assess dealer’s needs, recommend, or assist in a selection of our services, and follow up on quotes.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential new accounts.
- Assess market conditions and competitors’ activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends.
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Managers.
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate product benefits.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Prepare and administer sales or other contracts and maintain customer records.
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to provide ongoing support.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Skills and Experience:
- Studies and/or exposure in the kitchen cabinet industry.
- Some experience in a customer facing role.
- Interested in learning and developing inside sales skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 software and able to learn design software and applications.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in the cabinet industry is an asset.
We offer competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefits package including extended health care, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, vacation, company RRSP, free on-site parking, work life balance (no weekend work), and much more.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace committed to building a team culture. Merit Kitchens provides opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, persons with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For more information visit https://www.merit-kitchens.com/
Thank you for your interest in Merit Kitchens. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.